TVS Apache RTR 200 4V To Get Bluetooth Console Features
The Bluetooth-enabled instrument console is one of the latest trends followed by the auto industry to offer their customers something interesting to look for. In addition to the TVS NTorq, and the all-new Jupiter Grande, the brand will also be offering a Bluetooth-enabled console on the 2020 Apache RTR 200 4V.
According to a recent media report, the official features of the Bluetooth-enabled instrument console of the 2020 model of the RTR 200 4V have been leaked online. The upcoming motorcycle’s instrument console can be connected to the rider’s smartphone via the TVS Connect (SmartXonnect) application.
The application will offer quick details related to the maintenance and riding through the use of Bluetooth pairing, caller ID notification, navigation features, SMS notifications, last parking location, service booking, and other riding statistics. Here is the list of all the features that will be offered by TVS SmartXonnect app on the 2020 Apache RTR 200 4V:
- Get a personalized message on the digital display on your speedometer
- View your SMS and call notifications on the speedometer
- Auto-reply with SMS while riding for safety
- Get phone battery and network indication on the speedometer
- Call for a service using service locator and view service history
- Share ride experiences on social media
- Get navigation instructions to your location on the speedometer
- Find your last parked location
- Get the ride statistics on the lean angle, G-Force, gear distribution, 0-60 km/h acceleration recorder and tour mode
Apart from these interesting feature updations, the brand has also redesigned the front fascia of the motorcycle. The 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V will feature full LED headlight set up, mated to larger pilot lamps. Apart from these cosmetic changes, the motorcycle is likely to feature a BS6-compliant engine.
The carburettor variant currently available in the market will be discontinued and the updated model of the RTR 200 4V will be available only with a fuel-injected engine. The 197.7cc air-cooled, single-cylinder, 4-valve, SOHC engine will be capable of generating a maximum power figure of 21HP at 8500 rpm and a peak torque of 18.1 Nm at 7000 rpm. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed transmission. The updated model of the RTR 200 4V is expected to launch in Nepal around Deepawali in October 2019.